Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back at Summer Beaver shooting the breeze with Elijah.....

I cant post any pictures tonight because dont have time to download but I promise to do this as soon as I get home. I have so many interesting pics to share and my favs of some more sunsets. Spent tonight visiting with those I had spent some time with here before. I have been chatting with Elijah and he has told me a few things about the blog. He told me the pictures down below that had taken that looked like a dead birds feet. You would not believe it they are actually the jaw of a moose. Go back to the pictures and double click you can actually see where the teeth sit. He said the jaw is in two pieces and that is why it is deceiving. He also told me that the sign on the church that I wondered what it said look below on the left side. He told me that his late uncle made the sign and it said " knock and the door shall be open". Went back to my little piece of property and yes got one more pic of yet another beautiful sunset. Trip over to Summer Beaver was beautiful and great to see the place again. Yes Shardog I am excited to come home. Well check the blog over the weekend and you will see the the final pics of my trip. It is 1230 am and have to get up early but have a few more things to tell you so check in later. Take care and see you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sign Elijah's uncle made is from scripture Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." The door is the door to the Kingdom of God. You don't have to physically die to enter the Kingdom...you just have die to your self life; die to your sin and self centredness. Then you must walk the narrow path of obedience to the Law of Love and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior. In case you don't understand, he made it possible to overcome sin in this life by living in unity with him. In that way, we share in his power to walk out our life in obedience to the divine law of love. The Kingdom is totally awesome! Ariel and I have knocked, entered and are on the path where we receive all our needs from the Father through the son. This is the most glorious and awesome place this side of eternity. Please have the courage to knock and go through the door. In Christ, Kathy and Ariel Fiess

Anonymous said...

Well said.