Friday, June 13, 2008

Six Days and Counting........


Just a few more pictures to share. Have been quite settled into the work here now. Some busy days and some slow days. I have taken in the experience and have truly learned a great deal both culturally and professionally. Completing all aspects of care has helped to solidify much of what I need to know.
I do know that this is just the beginning for me and that there is much more to learn and look

forward to the future challenges. The weekend is upon me and will see what kind of patients we see the first one this evening was a gastro, IV bolus and gravol and away you go. I will post likely Sunday and maybe one or two more times next week. Thursday I am going back to Summer Beaver for a last sunset on my favorite piece of property. Can only hope for sunshine. Friday am up and out by 1030 and back into Ottawa by 7pm. I am looking forward to coming home

but will have to start duty at the Giff rez unless for some miracle Rob is cured. So not to worry hun your private nurse is almost on her way....

Well take care and will talk to you soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I am also counting the days until my private nurse returns because in my wildest dreams I would never have imagined being laid up for this long.
It has been a incredible journey and I just wanted to thank you as I am sure everyone else that has been following your journey and posting comments, would also like to thank you for taking us along with you, you have given as a remarkable insight into your Northern experience, as only you could have done.
I am so Proud of you and your accomplishments and yes the Journey has just begun on a challenging and fulfilling career..Luv Rob

Anonymous said...

Been great reading about your experience Cindi,Have a safe trip home.........Scott

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive how quickly the time went! I am sure it didn't feel like it to you somedays, but you did it! Me, like everyone else, are so proud of you and all you've done! I can't wait to hear more stories when you return. MOstly I can't wait to see your smiling face!! Being at your house yesterday was great, but it wasn't the same as with you there!
I told Rob yesterday, it's gonna be kind of sad when you get home, casue there will be no Blog to read each day! Maybe you can start a new one...The Adventures of the Athens Medical Centre???? hahaha!!

Have a save trip home. I hope to chat with you on MSN this week, but if I don't, I will be thinking about you on Friday! Miss you! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Just 4 more sleeps until you are back in Athens...Luv Ya Rob

Anonymous said...

Well Cyndi we have certainly enjoyed your trip......a blog is certainly a great way to keep in touch while off on your exotic travels.....maybe you could do one from Panama, which would be great for many that are unable to attend.....something to think about?...I will take some pictures for you.....safe trip home, see you very soon....Love Jerry & Shirley

Anonymous said...

Well as they say this is it....1 day left....take care, safe travels.....see you next weekend...love Jerry and Shirley