Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Monday May 26th......

So not really much to report today thought you might like to see our one and only police truck. He is back from holiday and here to maintain law and order. Well I know we had a call to the Nurses Station because I saw him outside restoring order. Yep that is right the nurses who work here did not know how to connect the bbq tank to the bbq so called the police......I had been on my nightly walk and saw this wise use of the tax dollars.

At the clinic we had a usual day. Nothing to crazy to report. I started to notice though I have been getting calls from locals. Asking one question or another. Guess they must be testing out the new nurse.....

I saw a number of patients that I had to use an interpreter with. That is interesting....lets just say you cant break any speed records for a visit.

Oh there is my dog again, likes to follow me around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice catch and I bit you can not play that ugly stick like mine
VIC

Anonymous said...

I love that dog i wish you could bring it home! miss you xox BooBoo

Anonymous said...

Cindy - sent you an e-mail under our e-mail address - let us know if you got it! Dave & Kelly