Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sending the site to you......

Hi,

This posting is sent to you to let you know that I will try to keep you updated with my journey north. If you book mark the site you can check daily to see what is happening and feel free to send it along to others as I could only add 10 names for the automatic notifications (so yes you are special). I am hoping that I will have the ability to update the site from the Nurses Station daily and if lucky can add some pictures. If there are no postings it could mean a number of things....my plane crashed, the internet connection sucks, got lost in the woods, got carried away by the larger than life black flies, lost a fight with a grizzly bear, went to a pow wow and smoked the piece pipe????, I am way too busy, or I just forgot. So keep checking.........

I am leaving my little house on the prairie on May 12 at 0400....off to the airport in Ottawa. This will be the start of a very long day and not so long placement to finish off my program. I will arrive in Summer Beaver at 6pm (7pm EST) to some very unfamiliar surroundings. Culture shock I am sure as it will be the first time that I will be away from my family for more than one week. I will be traveling the last leg of the journey (Thunder Bay-Sioux Look Out-Kingfisher Lake-Wunnumin Lake-Summer Beaver) on a 9 passenger plane....scary..... I will officially start my blog hopefully the 12th or 13th of May and hopefully will arrive alive.........

Talk Soon.............so stay tuned......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See you in June!!!

Anonymous said...

May the Lord Bless and Protect you on your journey.

Love In Christ,
Kathy